Thursday, March 8, 2012

A-Z


A. Age: the awesome age of 21 - I love the prime-ness of it!
B. Bed size: My queen size bed :) I love having all the space in the world and yet still sleeping in only 1/6 of it right on the edge.
C. Chore that you hate: Putting dishes away. I'm happy to wash but I don't like putting away.
D. Dogs: Harry & Elle are my gorgeous doggies. I also had a dog called Jessie who passed away almost 10 years ago now.
E. Essential start to your day: Elle waking me up. I wouldn't call it essential, rather unavoidable :P

F. Favorite colour: Sapphire Blue, but on some days Rose Pink challenges it
G. Gold or Silver: Gold, but I have more silver
H. Height: 5'2"1/2 :)
I. Instruments you play: None sadly, though I played the Piano for 2 and the flute for 2
J. Job title: Student :) I'm currently undertaking my Honours Thesis at Monash University this year in English, writing a thesis on the Print Culture of the Harry Potter Series. I also have an internship at a design company and teach swimming to kids at a pool near my house.
K. Kids: Not yet, but I already have the names picked out!
L. Live: Melbourne - which will always be my hometown but I grew up living overseas for 9 years.
M. Mother’s name: Flick
N. Nicknames: Manda, Moo, Miss Moo, Manders, Manda Panda, AJ, Poss

O. Overnight hospital stays: luckily none so far
P. Pet peeves: Getting in trouble for other people's wrongdoing (this stems to school days and bad teachers!), ungrateful drivers
Q. Quote from a movie:
"Now, if you two don't mind, I'm going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed, or worse, expelled." 
R. Right or left handed: Right :)
S. Siblings: My gorgeous younger sister, Miss Lou, or better known as Emma
U. Underwear: But of course
V. Vegetable you hate: Tomato - hate it so much!
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Of my mouth for the dentist and one sprained wrist
Y. Yummy food that you make:
Red velvet cupcakes, banana cake, puddings - anything dessert but main meals are a lot more hit and miss!

Z. Zoo animal: Red Panda :)


Pulling faces at my cool new light!

~ 1 comments: ~

Anonymous
at: March 9, 2012 at 5:00 PM said...

I'll come put away your dishes for you, if you help wash mine! :P I detest washing the dishes! :P

~ Post a Comment ~

Powered by Blogger.

+

Blogger templates

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
Manda is a 23 year old little girl who takes jumping photos when no one’s looking. She enjoys Anzac cookie dough way too much and wishes she could go back to the days when collecting stickers was cool. She lives in Melbourne, where not every Aussie puts a shrimp on the barbie. Read more of her words over at http://www.amandasummons.com/blog

Blogger templates

Blogroll

About