Monday, March 5, 2012

Mystery


This summer, I have taken it upon my self to read as many books as I can. I have what I consider is a good number for me, though it may be less than some. But I have read 8 so far, although technically summer is over now. But of these 8 books, three were the Hunger Games and two were Agatha Christie books.

My biggest surprise with the Agatha Christie books are how accessible they are to read. For some reason, I thought that they would be written in quite a formal style and slightly old fashioned. Now I understand why they are so popular! I'm up to my third now - all have been Poirot books so far. I just wanted to chart my new found love of them. I plan to read all the other ones my Dad has, and after that I shall be off to the library!

Night Night

Miss Moo

~ 0 comments: ~

~ Post a Comment ~

Powered by Blogger.

+

Blogger templates

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
Manda is a 23 year old little girl who takes jumping photos when no one’s looking. She enjoys Anzac cookie dough way too much and wishes she could go back to the days when collecting stickers was cool. She lives in Melbourne, where not every Aussie puts a shrimp on the barbie. Read more of her words over at http://www.amandasummons.com/blog

Blogger templates

Blogroll

About