Saturday, November 5, 2011

Summer is in the breeze!




Although it isn't technically Summer for another month here (Southern Hemisphere and all), today was a beautiful 30 degrees Celscius! Yesterday was my last day of exams so I feel like the sun came out just for me! The day was spent with my mum doing a little bit of shopping and visiting two coffee shops - my dog, Harry, was lucky enough to come to one with us as well. But the best part of the day? Swimming in my pool this afternoon! First time in the pool for this year. The photo above is my Jellies by the pool earlier in the day - I love my red toe nail polish! I bought those shoes for .50 euro cents in France earlier this year - one of the best bargains ever, especially since only the day before I had looked online to find them! So I wore them today in honour of the sunshine!

The other highlights of the day were playing ball with Elle (as usual). Below is her face as she is staring at the ball in my hand while I take the picture. She is begging me to throw it with those beautiful brown eyes. While I write this post, she is curled up next to me....asleep!



I will end the post with my favourite photo of the day - Harry at his beach resort/aka our backyard! But doesn't he look like he belongs by a hotel pool?

~ 0 comments: ~

~ Post a Comment ~

Powered by Blogger.

+

Blogger templates

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
Manda is a 23 year old little girl who takes jumping photos when no one’s looking. She enjoys Anzac cookie dough way too much and wishes she could go back to the days when collecting stickers was cool. She lives in Melbourne, where not every Aussie puts a shrimp on the barbie. Read more of her words over at http://www.amandasummons.com/blog

Blogger templates

Blogroll

About