Monday, November 14, 2011

Shiny


Order new glasses yesterday - Hip Hip Hooray! I lost my glasses back when I was in London in July and it was the last day of our travels around Europe so I had to fly home without my glasses which let me tell you was NOT fun! I obviously have contacts so day-to-day it is not that big deal that I don't have them but on a 25 hour flight? Hell. I had to keep taking my contacts out of course because they hurt so much and then I would have to watch movies, usually using my laptop because then I could hold it closer to my self and there were plugs to charge it with, right up close. This is because I'm pretty blind without my glasses/contacts.
But nevermind - come next week, I will have two new pairs! YAY!

~ 0 comments: ~

~ Post a Comment ~

Powered by Blogger.

+

Blogger templates

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
Manda is a 23 year old little girl who takes jumping photos when no one’s looking. She enjoys Anzac cookie dough way too much and wishes she could go back to the days when collecting stickers was cool. She lives in Melbourne, where not every Aussie puts a shrimp on the barbie. Read more of her words over at http://www.amandasummons.com/blog

Blogger templates

Blogroll

About